Clinical Excellence Award - Critical Care Nurses
ACCCN, in conjunction with Mayo Healthcare, are again offering the award for Excellence in Critical Care Nursing - Clinical Practice. This award seeks to recognise clinical excellence in critical care nursing practice as nominated by patients or colleagues. The recipient receives $2,500 and a certificate.
a) the nominated nurse must be a member of ACCCN
b) the nominated nurse must:
- Demonstrate excellence in critical care nursing
- Demonstrate high level commitment to their profession & role
- Demonstrate above average commitment to continuing education & professional development
- Be recognised by patients, clients and/or colleagues as an outstanding critical care nurse whose practice makes a significant difference
- Be recognised by colleagues as an outstanding role model
- Have a positive influence on their colleagues/team.
All nominations will be reviewed by a panel convened by the Board of Directors of ACCCN. The award will be based only on the information supplied in the nomination form. Nominating persons may be contacted by an ACCCN representative to clarify information contained in the nomination form. The decision of the panel will be final.
Click here to download the application form
The ACCCN/ Mayo Healthcare Clinical Excellence - Critical Care Nursing Award will be announced at the 14th ACCCN ICE Meeting dinner on Friday 14 June 2013, in Brisbane.
Nomination closing date: 5pm EST Monday 29 April, 2013