ALS Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation may be made at any time four weeks prior to the event. At this time payment will be refunded less a $50+ GST administration fee. No refund will be given for the cost of any books and postage that have been dispatched prior to the cancellation. An offer may be requested to transfer to another course (if available) at no fee.
- Cancellation made less than four weeks prior to the event will not receive a refund. No refund will be given for the cost of any books and postage that have been dispatched prior to the cancellation. An offer may be requested to transfer to another course (if available) for a fee of $100+ GST.
- Request for transfers to other courses must be made within 6 months of the original course date.
- Substitution can be made prior to the event by notifying the event organiser in writing. Where there are no pre-requisites for attendance i.e. the registrant is not required to have prior knowledge in order to attend:
- For a registrant to send a Member/Affiliate in their place: the ACCCN must be notified of this change in writing prior to the event. No refunds will be made by ACCCN. All monetary negotiations will be between the person initially registered to attend and their identified substitute.
- For a registrant to send a Non Member in their place: where the attendee is a Member and registered at the member rate and the Non Member has agreed to take their place, ACCCN must receive the gap payment from the Non Member prior to the event.
Where there is a pre-requisite for attendance, such as a demonstrated level of knowledge/experience/certification:
- More than fourteen days’ notice is required.
- Where the registrant proposes a substitute attendee, the registrant unable to attend the event must contact the ACCCN to discuss the possible replacement and provide the substitute persons contact details.
- The ACCCN will then check that the substitute meets the pre-requisites. No refunds will be made to the original registrant by ACCCN.
- All monetary negotiations will be between the person cancelling attendance and their approved substitute.
- If a Non Member replaces a Member/Affiliate, then the Non Member must agree to pay the gap in fees applicable prior to the event.