Research Advisory Panel
Role of the Research Advisory Panel
- Review research applications to the ACCCN Research Fund and make recommendations to the Board re the awarding of the grants.
- Review applications for the Intensive Care Foundation Nurses Research grant and make recommendations to the Foundation re the awarding of the grants.
- Review abstracts submitted the ACCCN/ANZICS Annual Scientific Meeting on Intensive Care, in conjunction with the Scientific Convenors of the ASM, and make recommendations to the Scientific Convenors on the grading of abstracts; contribute to the judging of the ASM nursing free paper and other prizes.
- In conjunction with the convenor, facilitate the provision of a session relevant to research and evidence based practice at the Institute of Continuing Education conference.
- Identify potential areas of research which ACCCN could participate in or support.
- Identify potential sources of funding for research.
Research Advisory Panel Members
Teresa Williams (WA) - Chair
Andrea Driscoll (VIC)
Elizabeth Moore (VIC)
Judy Currey (VIC)
Kaye Rolls (NSW)
Kristen Ranse (NSW)
Maria Murphy (VIC)
Melissa Bloomer (VIC)
Naomi Hammond (NSW)
Stephanie O'Connor (SA)
Samantha Keogh (QLD)
Kelly Thompson (NSW)
To contact the Research Advisory Panel please email firstname.lastname@example.org