ACCCN is a not for profit membership-based organisation representing over 2,300 nurses nationally. The College's members work across the critical care clinical spectrum, principally in the area of intensive care, in clinical, educational, management, and research roles.
MEMBERS: To access member information, log in using your username and password and click on 'my account'.
For general enquires, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Log in to www.acccn.com.au using your email address as the 'username'
- If you haven't logged in before, you will need to click on 'forgotten password' to set a password
- Check your email account for a verification email and click on the link to confirm
- Set your password
- Log in to www.acccn.com.au using your username and password
- Click on ‘my account’ and go to ‘my memberships’
Note: member numbers are no longer valid.