All ACCCN members are invited to nominate for election to their State Branch Committee of Management position.
These positions offer an exciting opportunity to be part of the governance of ACCCN and participate in the implementation of strategic plans and objectives of the College.
Nominations close 5pm AEST, Friday 26 September 2014
- Log in to www.acccn.com.au using your email address as the 'username'
- If you haven't logged in before, you will need to click on 'forgotten password' to set a password
- Check your email account for a verification email and click on the link to confirm
- Set your password
- Log in to www.acccn.com.au using your username and password
- Click on ‘my account’ and go to ‘my memberships’
Note: member numbers are no longer valid.
The Australian Critical Care Journal (ACC) has achieved an impact factor of 1.265 placing us at 31/106 nursing journals currently ranked by ISI across the world. This is an excellent result for the journal, particularly given that we are a specialty journal.
A shared registration allows access for two delegates to attend the ASM for the price of one registration.
To request a shared registration please email Michelle Bye.