- Log in to www.acccn.com.au using your email address as the 'username'
- If you haven't logged in before, you will need to click on 'forgotten password' to set a password
- Check your email account for a verification email and click on the link to confirm
- Set your password
- Log in to www.acccn.com.au using your username and password
- Click on ‘my account’ and go to ‘my memberships’
Note: member numbers are no longer valid.
Fri 5 September 2014 | Burwood College of Nursing | 6.30pm - 9.30pm
A night of fun, frivolity and feverish competition with lots of fabulous prizes to be won. *Open to members and non-members.
The Australian Critical Care Journal (ACC) has achieved an impact factor of 1.265 placing us at 31/106 nursing journals currently ranked by ISI across the world. This is an excellent result for the journal, particularly given that we are a specialty journal.
A shared registration allows access for two delegates to attend the ASM for the price of one registration.
To request a shared registration please email Michelle Bye.
ACCCN Vic are delighted to announce that the annual Cardiac Seminar will be held at the Darebin Arts Centre on Friday 28 November 2014.
World Sepsis Day is an initiative of the Global Sepsis Alliance (GSA), which was founded by a caring group of non-profit organizations. The Global Sepsis Alliance have come together to increase public and professional awareness of sepsis – a problem that is common, global in scope, and devastating in its consequences.
For more information, click here to view the World Sepsis Day Newsletter.