ACCCN is a not for profit membership-based organisation representing over 2,300 nurses nationally. The College's members work across the critical care clinical spectrum, principally in the area of intensive care, in clinical, educational, management, and research roles.
Time: 6:00 PM-10:00 PM
Venue: Astor Hotel, 437 Pulteney Street, Adelaide SA 5000
Members: $45.00 (incl GST)
Non Members: $ 65.00 (Inc. GST)
- Log in to www.acccn.com.au using your email address as the 'username'
- If you haven't logged in before, you will need to click on 'forgotten password' to set a password
- Check your email account for a verification email and click on the link to confirm
- Set your password
- Log in to www.acccn.com.au using your username and password
- Click on ‘my account’ and go to ‘my memberships’
Note: member numbers are no longer valid.
The Australian Critical Care Journal (ACC) has achieved an impact factor of 1.265 placing us at 31/106 nursing journals currently ranked by ISI across the world. This is an excellent result for the journal, particularly given that we are a specialty journal.